These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TutorMate's Nepal Website, located at www.tutormatenepal.com By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use TutorMate Nepal if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All these terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner to meet the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of the Nepal. Any use of the above terminologies or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore is referred to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, TutorMate Nepal and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TutorMate Nepal. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from TutorMate Nepal for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from TutorMate Nepal
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from TutorMate Nepal
3. Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TutorMate Nepal
4. Redistribute content from TutorMate Nepal
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. TutorMate Nepal does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TutorMate Nepal, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts it. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, TutorMate Nepal shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
TutorMate Nepal reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions
You warrant and represent that:
1. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
2. The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
3. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
You hereby grant TutorMate Nepal a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval.
1. Government agencies;
2. Search engines;
3. News organizations;
4. Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
5. Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
1. commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
2. dot.com community sites
3. associations or other groups representing charities
4. online directory distributors
5. internet portals
6. accounting, law and consulting firms; and
7. educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourable to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of TutorMate Nepal, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to TutorMate Nepal. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
3. By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TutorMate's Nepal logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions. TutorMate Nepal reserves right to the following:
1. To conduct regular updates and maintenance on the website by sending 2 days prior notice to the users.
2. To crosscheck and verify the Tutor's identity and background.
3. To verify whether sufficient information is provided by the tutor or not before making the details live on the website
4. To ensure prompt payment of tutor fees after the tuition is completed (within 6-7 business days).
5. To take measures to protect student and tutor information.
6. To monitor communication/messaging between tutor and student via the website to avoid misuse and misbehaviour.
7. To treat unauthorized use of TutorMate's Nepal intellectual property such as content, logo or video lawfully.
8. In the case of misbehaviour or misuse of the website, the user can be terminated anytime without notice.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.